Whether you are an automotive reconditioning company that services cars in dealerships, or a mobile reconditioning company serving individuals at their homes or businesses, ReconPro™ provides the competitive advantage you need to win and keep customers, while profitably growing your business.
ReconPro™ is a new software system that uses cell phones or handheld computers to identify, estimate, book, and bill reconditioning work and display it on any PC. The system is easy to use and offers a rapid return on investment.
- Each service technician in a dealership service input area, or each recon technician in a mobile environment, is equipped with a handheld computer or cell phone with the ReconPro™ software installed.
- The technician greets the customer and starts the process by scanning the VIN and inspecting the car using the touch screen on the mobile device. Instantly the full vehicle’s information (make, model, year) is entered into a database for further processing.
- The software generates an estimate, which may be printed on the spot or sent wirelessly to a service advisor.
- After the repairs have been approved by the customer, a work order is generated and tracked through billing and commissions.
- Invoices are automatically created, and then can be wirelessly transmitted to the company office. Invoice information can be automatically integrated with the company accounting system, such as QuickBooks. This seamless system allows hundreds of invoices to be processed in just a few minutes.
- Integrates with a variety of accounting and payroll software packages (QuickBooks™, etc.)
- VIN numbers can be scanned and linked to service estimates, work orders, and invoices.
- Real-time graphical information displayed on PCs and as reports
- Graphical inspection forms with touch-screen capability
- On-the-spot printing of inspection forms and invoices
- Tracks all invoices, work orders, timesheets, and revenues using easy-to-read charts
Improved Cash Flow.
Invoicing is complete in minutes, not days.
Consistent Processes. Paperless, electronic forms ensure that all required data is collected and validated.
Tracking all work by VIN number leaves no doubt about the work performed on each vehicle.
Superior Professional Image.
Your recon company stands apart from competitors: Customers receive professional-looking estimates and invoices, printed on the spot; Dealerships can access real-time information on their PCs or as reports.
Real-time Access to Critical Business Information
The reconditioning company manager sees up-to-date business information on an “executive dashboard” on his computer.
ReconPro™ features an online “executive dashboard” providing a variety of customized reports for the reconditioning vendor and, optionally, the service department of an auto dealership. Together they provide quick and easy visibility to the most important business information of a reconditioning operation.
Online and report information is presented in an easy-to-read graphical format. Among the data provided are estimates, work orders, revenue, profit, sales by individual service writer, technician activity, and repair logs. ReconPro™ tracks every vehicle by VIN, with an optional bar code scanner allowing rapid and completely accurate data collection.
Dealership service managers can track the revenue they are earning through their relationship with the reconditioning vendor. Service department sales conducting cosmetic services, with the implementation of ReconPro™, have reported revenue increases of 200% or more.
For the reconditioning company owner/manager, the ability to provide immediate and accurate revenue information is a major sales advantage in winning new dealership contracts. With ReconPro™, you have the reports to do this selling for you - and to do it convincingly.
Revolutionary System for Forward-Thinking Business Owners
There is no system on the market like ReconPro™ from AutoMobile Technologies. ReconPro’s advanced technology is easy for everyone to use and understand. Technicians can learn to use the mobile software in just a few hours and utilize the executive dashboard and reports.
ReconPro™ is deployed using “Software-as-a-Service”, which means that the software runs on AMT servers, so there is no hardware for you to buy and no software for you to install or maintain. ReconPro™ is affordably priced with low monthly payments, and can be up and running within a few days.
ReconPro™ — easy decision, big payoff.